- Bed covers
- Toilet paper
- Car keys
- Door Handle
2. List all the packages these items come in.
A majority of these items come in plastic packages. Example: Household items such as toilet paper or a toothbrush. Also plastic wrapping for food items such as grapes. For meat items, it comes in styrofoam with a plastic cover. Other items may come in cardboard.
3. List all the food you eat in 24 hours.
- Bowl of Apple Jacks
- Cup of Milk
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Peanut and Butter Marshmellow Sandwich
- Hershey's Chocolate Bar w/ Almonds
- Olive Garden
- 4 Breadsticks
- Bowl of Sald
- 3 Diet Cokes
- Cup of ice cream
4. List all the packages these foods come in.
Most come in packaging from a manufacturer; which usually consists of cardboard and plastic. Coke from coke bottles come in a plastic bottle; same as water. Cereals come in cardboard boxes with plastic wrapping on the inside. The marshmellow for my sandwich came in a glass container while the peanut butter came in plastic.
5. List total calories for these 24 hours.
- Bowl of Apple Jacks = 129 calories
- Toast = 100 calories
- Cup of Milk (Whole) = 146 calories
- Strawberry Yogurt = 449 calories
- Peanut and Butter Marshmellow Sandwich = 375 calories
- Doritos = 140 calories
- Water = 0 calories
- Hershey's Chocolate Bar w/ Almonds = 400 calories
- Olive Garden
|150 calories EACH! AWW MAN--these are the best part of the whole dinner!!|
- Bowl of Salad = 85 calories
- Lasagna = 850 calories
- 3 Diet Cokes = 39 calories
- Cup of ice cream = 200 calories